Shine a Light on Your Brand
Time to use your Personal Brand as a Tool
You’ve heard it all before… LinkedIn this… Twitter that… YouTube whoTube…
Let’s be honest, you probably haven’t checked your Facebook in a week, a month… what six months?
You think LinkedIn is an online resume?
You probably have a Twitter account with less than 80 followers and have one tweet – “Heeeellllooo Twitter!”
Do you feel like you SHOULD be using social media, but just don’t have the time to get it done?
Do you see people posting videos of their dog singing Rolling In the Deep and ask yourself, “How the HECK does this apply to my career???”
Remember the last time you were at one of those fancy-schmancy networking events? You had a connection with that guy who seemed interested in That-Really-Cool-Thing that you do. So you gave him your card with aspirations of meeting up again…
… Only problem is that 38 OTHER PEOPLE gave him their card that night, and he FORGOT which one was yours!
But that’s OKAY! He’s most likely going to take those cards and connect with everyone on LinkedIn.
ooooOOOOHHHH NOOOOO!! Your LinkedIn profile looks like your resume. There is no way he’s going to remember how AWESOME your Really-Cool-Thing was.
T4Execs’ customized Make-Your-Impact-On-The-World-By-Shining-A-Light-On-Your-Brand package has helped people turn LOST opportunities into HOOK… LINE… and SINKER success stories.
Here’s how it works:
Teaches you that having a good story is the BEST way to be remembered. Don’t believe me?
What’s the ONLY man made object you can see from space???
… It turns out the Man on the Moon does NOT have a view of the Great Wall of China…. It’s like 15 feet wide. Seriously — Think about it… How wide is your house?
What’s my point?
Well someone told a good story. You REMEMBERED it… You BELIEVED it… And it was COMPLETELY FALSE!
(I know… CRAZY. But don’t feel bad for being duped by this “fish tale”. When I found out, I was shocked like a kid who dropped his ice cream hook, line and sinker to the ground!)
That’s the power of a good story. Think of what it can do for you.
Your customized package could include any or all of the following:
- Your Great-Wall-of-China Story so no one EVER forgets you.
- A Social Media ACTION Plan that SELLS your story better than YOU can. No, really! You only have a few minutes to share your story. When they find you online, they’ll be drawn into hours of getting to know your AWESOMENESS.
- An Online Networking Plan to connect with potential clients or industry experts that might be hard to reach in person.
- A Bio that makes people say, “I can’t wait to meet…”
- Network Coaching – learn how to tell the story YOU WANT regardless of the questions asked.
- And more…
Are you prepared to get MORE out of the fancy-schmancy networking events?
Ready to turn those lost clients into $$$$$ CLIENTS?
It’s time to take your hard-earned brand with you WHEREVER you go.
If you want to take your career from garage brand to ROCK STARDOM…
…then here’s whatchya need to do:
1. Click the “Book Your FREE 50-Minute Consultation” button below.
2. This will take you to a scheduling page.
3. Choose a 50-minute window that works for you.
4. Enter your contact information so I can reach you.
5. You will receive an email within 48 hours confirming your appointment.
6. Start taking steps… Correction… LEEEAAAPS toward Rock Stardom.
Schuyler Kaye – Online Branding Expert
P.S. If you sign up for my newsletter, I will give you a 5% discount on any paid package. Can’t beat that. FREE valuable advice PLUS a discount! Join hundreds of others by entering your email in the subscribe box to the right.
P.P.S. Know someone who could use this package? Pay-It-Forward and I’ll give you a 20% discount. I started this company to help people. Here’s ME… Helping YOU… Help somebody else.
P.P.P.S If you sign up for the newsletter AND are buying for a friend – I will give you BOTH discounts!
P.P.P.P.S. Just in case you were dying to see that Doggy Rolling in the Deep music video.
- ~ Camille Roberts, Owner of CC Career Services
"Schuyler has a unique way to help you find clarity, draw new insights, and make you accountable with diplomacy and compassion. He is patient and has a unique perspective that makes you think."
- Read more testimonials »